If this is your first time in the Catalan capital then this tour is for you. In just 3 hours we’ll cover the must see places of Barcelona and fill you in on the basics, what to do and what to skip while you’re here. Because there’s nothing better than feeling like a local. Welcome to Barcelona!
We invite you to discover the three main chapters of the city’s history. To find out more about the Roman Barcelona and about the Medieval times. Or maybe you are fond of Modernist Period? You’ll know why and how they are connected to each other. We’ll visit the monuments, buildings and squares of these times, bystanders of centuries old legacy. You’ll know more about the people who lived and influenced life in different times on the Mediterranean shore. ‘Cause Barcelona is a roman, medieval and modernist city.
- Cathedral — you’ll know why the people of the city don’t like it and listen to its legends.
- Streets Rabla and Paseo de Gracia — the most famous and the most expensive streets of Barcelona.
- Temple of Sagrada Familia — the whole modernism is contained in it. We’ll expain the stages of building and the life of the architecture.
- House of Batllo — the most catalan building of Barcelona. What is hidden in it beside doors, windows and roof?
- House of Mila — you’ll know how was the Stone Quarry built and what is on the roof.
- Catalonia Square — what is hidden under the place, where from comes the light and where is situated the city of the future?
- King’s Square — a small square with great history, we will step in front of each house.
- City History Museum — we will know more about the beginning of Barcelona.
During our walk you’ll have the opportunity to understand better the catalan culture, to know more about its traditions and to act like a local, drinking vermut or cigaló. We’ve been living here for many years, so we will tell you all about Catalan life, gastronomy, habits and popular fiestas. We also recommend places to go after the tour, great eating spots and ways of getting around the city. We can answer all of your questions and take good care of you during your stay in Barcelona. Trust us, we will show you the best!